Unfortunately I don’t have much time to go on in today’s post. My husband, my baby and I are heading to the beach today for our first family vacation : ) annnnd we’re already 1 hr behind schedule haha…
- Who doesn’t love a sweet and salty combo? Plus the added addition of nuts in these Sweet Salty Butter Pecan Cookies. Sounds delicious!
- Ya know, I have never had dulce de leche…. but these Dulce de Leche Cupcakes sound divine. I’ll have to try some of this raved about caramel variation soon.
- I have been having this thing for ice cream lately. Especially fun flavors. Things other than vanilla…. so this Whiskey and spiced walnut ice cream seems like it would hit the spot.
- Um red velvet cake? Yes please. This Red Velvet Cake Roll is such a fun alternative to the regular layer cake!
- Ohhhh I LOVE brown butter! It’s like butter on steroids. I must make these Cocoa Brownies with Brown Butter and Walnuts.