Oh wow, this week has FLOWN by! And I feel so disorganized about it too… We’re going to be moving in just about a month and my head is swimming with so many thoughts I want to scream! And just thinking about making groceries lists and meals is almost tormenting me… but I made it through the week! Just a few more left- and then a hiatus from the blog as we fly across the Atlantic to our new home in Germany!
- I’ve never heard of wacky cake before, but I like the idea. Apparently it’s this nice little cake that is eggless which can be mixed up right in the pan. Definitely a cute idea to do with
- Wow, I loooove this! Instead of using rice krispies for the usual treat, this blogger uses oreo’s for a no bake chewy cookies & cream bar! Get it? SO cool…
- This may seem weird but I prefer stovetop macaroni and cheese to baked macaroni and cheese any day. It’s much creamier!
- You WILL see this here soon. What an awesome awesome idea to make a cake that is a flag when you cut into it!
- Instead of making the usual zucchini bread with all that zucchini, why not try a zucchini chocolate cake? What a great alternative! And it looks sooo moist!