Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Dip
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 (8 oz) block cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup confectionary sugar
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
- Whisk the melted butter together with the brown sugar, vanilla, and salt in a medium bowl; set aside.
- In a separate medium bowl, beat cream cheese until softened. Add the butter mixture and the confectionary sugar, beating until combined. Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Cool in refrigerator. Serve with graham crackers or other lightly sweetened cookie.
Recipe by Laura's Sweet Spot at http://laurassweetspot.com/2012/05/31/chocolate-chip-cookie-dough-dip/